On Wednesday, the staff behind the anime adaptation of Aki Hamaji’s four-panel manga Bocchi the Rock! released the first full promotional video for the series. Added cast members and an October 8 launch date have been revealed in the video.
The newly announced staff members are:
- Assistant Director: Yūsuke Yamamoto
- Live Concert Director: Yusuke Kawakami
- Live Concert Animator: Yūki Itō
- Prop Design: Ayumi Nagaki
- 2D Works: Aoi Umeki
- Color Key Artist: Asuka Yokota
- Art Director: Yasunao Moriyasu
- Art Setting: taracod
- Compositing Director of Photography: Tsubasa Kanamori
- CG Director: Katsuaki Miyaji
- Live Concert CG Director: Hideaki Uchida
- Editing: Daisuke Hiraki
- Music: Tomoki Kikuya
- Sound Director: Akiko Fujita
- Sound Effects: Shota Yaso
On October 8 at 24:00 (effectively, October 9 at midnight), the anime will premiere on the Tokyo MX, BS11, Gunma TV, and Tochigi TV channels. It will also air on MRT Miyazaki Broadcasting, MBS, RKB Mainichi Broadcasting, and AT-X. Starting with the first television broadcast, the anime will be available on Abema and afterward on other services.
On October 5, at the Shinjuku Wald 9 theatre in Tokyo, the anime will have a special preview showing with the four major cast members in attendance.
Hitori “Bocchi-chan” (“Loner”) Got is a high school student whose life revolves on her guitar and the protagonist of this manga. It’s her daily routine to sit at home and play guitar by herself. But one day, she meets Nijika Ijichi, a singer and songwriter who is actively seeking a guitarist to join her band, Kessoku Band.
The main cast includes:
- Yoshino Aoyama as Hitori “Bocchi-chan” (“Loner”) Gotō
- Sayumi Suzushiro as Nijika Ijichi
- Saku Mizuno as Ryо̄ Yamada
- Ikumi Hasegawa as Ikuyo Kita
CloverWorks’ Keiichir Sait (ACCA: 13-Territory Inspection Dept. Regards) is at the helm. The screenplays for the series are being overseen and written by Erika Yoshida (Lupin III: Part IV). Kerorira, Wonder Egg Priority’s animation director, is responsible for character design.
In December 2017, Hamaji debuted the manga in the Houbunsha magazine Manga Time Kirara Max.
To know more updates about entertainment information please checkout Digitalnewsexpert.com