Mr. Price is a company that sells things and is based in South Africa. If you join Mr. Price, you’ll be able to shop for clothes, home goods, sports gear, and cell phone accessories. On the website, you can also buy airtime and data.
You must pay a one-time fee of R50 and an R25 service fee every month. If you sign up for the account, the monthly service fee could change without you being told. Online credit facilities will be given out based on the fee for setting up the account and the service fee.
What Do You Need To Open A Mr. Price Account?
To get a Mr. Price account, you must meet the following requirements.
- A user can only sign up if they are at least 18 years old, have a job, and make money on their own.
- One must have a valid passport and a phone number that works.
- You need an actual address and permission to use your spouse’s address if you own a home together.
How to Apply for Mr. Price Online Application?
Here are a few steps to help you get a Mr. Price account.
- You can find the “Apply Now” button by scrolling down the page a bit.
- On the next page, there are details about how to open the account.
- If you agree with them, click the Continue tab to move on to the next step.
- The form is for pre-screening, and the first thing you have to write down is how long you want the account to last. Choose either 6 months, 12 months, or 24 months from the drop-down menu.
- Now quickly add your ID number, type, gender, date of birth, first, middle, and last name, as well as your mobile number.
- Next, write down the name of your employer, your gross monthly salary, your job title, and the number of months and years you worked there.
- To finish the application process, click on the tab that says “Submit.”
How To Open An Account At Mr. Price If You Are A Student?
There is currently no way for a student to establish credit with Mr. Price. With the additional transaction costs, you’ll need a steady source of annual income to cover.
For more information, please visit Digitalnewsexpert.com.