The Bitty Advance Application is for all business owners who want to provide financing to new business owners in all 50 states. An agreement for the planning of the exchange of future business earnings with a sum of cash provided right away to the entrepreneurs is known as a Merchant Cash Advance (MCA) servicing.
Bitty is an organization that provides cash for all small- and medium-sized business startups. It is the ideal option for people who are having trouble getting finance. The least amount supplied by Bitty is $2500, and the highest amount offered by them is $10,000, so if you need more than that, you might have to go elsewhere.
The loan duration lasts from three to nine months. Businesses will be required to pay a flat fee rather than accruing interest. However, there will be a processing fee and an ACH cost when applying for the loan. Additionally, there is a $49 monthly maintenance cost that people must pay. After someone has repaid half of the loan amount, renewal is an option.
Bitty Advance Requirements
You must meet the following requirements to be eligible for the Bitty advance requirements.
- It is necessary for you to demonstrate a $5000 monthly bank income.
- A credit score of at least 400.
- A company bank account that had been opened at least three months prior.
- The clients must have been with the same company for at least six months.
Three months’ worth of bank statements, a canceled check, and a driver’s license must be presented when you apply.
How To Apply For Bitty Advance Application?
By completing the Bitty advance application online or by calling 800-324-3863, you may begin the loan process. Before continuing, make sure your company complies with the standards.
- Check out the webpage for Bitty advance.
- Scroll down to the form at the bottom of the page and fill it out with the necessary information.
- Complete the form with all of your business-related information.
Is Bitty Advance Legit?
Before the money is transmitted, you will be directed to encrypted sites where you will receive a call from a real person. The company’s terms and conditions will be provided to you after you join up.
For more information, please visit Digitalnewsexpert.com.