It’s exciting to experiment with different things on the computer, and you can learn a lot by doing so. If you’ve ever tried using a computer without a mouse, you know that it is more enjoyable, and after some effort, you can actually use a computer without one.
You are prepared to try this trick if you are familiar with computer shortcut keys. There are further ways to utilize a PC without a mouse, but they need the use of software. Since the keyboard and mouse are the two most crucial computer input devices, we often favor them for all types of programs.
If we need to play games, we connect a joystick or controller for convenience. And the majority of artists and designers utilize various tools to make sketches or designs. And only the mouse and keyboard are used by software specialists.
In this manner, each person has their own work and can use a keyboard if they so choose. Then, you must discover the secret to avoid using the mouse. How To Use PC Without Mouse? Read below…
How To Use PC Without Mouse?
You can choose any of the three software options from the list below to use the PC without a mouse. The first approach involves using the shortcut keys on the computer, the second involves turning on the mouse keys, and the third process involves using third-party software.
To read other posts, please click on the link provided below:
- How To Use ChatGPT & OpenAI: Everything You Want To Know
- How to Use Threads Instagram? Getting Started on Meta’s New App!
Computer shortcuts are primarily other keys you can use to control every operation on your PC. Once you are familiar with the list of shortcuts, you are ready to begin. When handling a program, it saves PC users a ton of time.
You must use the Big List of shortcuts available to you each time you use a PC. You won’t get proficient in creating the most productive timetable for computer use until then. SIy Tweeted on Aug 4, 2023:
area 51 declassified documents be like u can use ur mouse on ur pc without cable XD
— sIy (@thatslyfella) August 4, 2023
Turn On the Mouse keys
By making a few adjustments to the access functionality, you can grab hold of the mouse cursor. And if you were able to do it, your keyboard would function similarly to a mouse, allowing you to manage your computer directly from the keyboard. As previously noted, the Access settings tutorial is below.
- Press Windows Button and Search for ‘Control Panel.’
- In the Control Panel Window, Click on ‘Ease of Access Center.’
- Then Scroll down till you reach ‘Make the mouse easier to use.’
- Click on it to view the Mouse Settings Menu.
- Check the ‘Turn On Mouse Keys’ box and Then Select the ‘Set Up Mouse Keys’ option.
- Here Check the ‘Turn On Mouse Keys with left ALT+ Left Shift + NUM LOCK’ Box.
- Also, Check the ‘Display the Mouse keys icon on the Taskbar’ box.
- After all the above settings, Go back to Desktop and you will see the ‘new icon’ on the right side of the Taskbar.
- Just click on it, and you will see a list of keys that you need to use for taking Control of the Mouse from now on.
Use NeatMouse Software
A third-party program called NeatMouse encourages the usage of the keyboard rather than the mouse. By customizing the mouse cursor settings with the keyboard keys using the Neat Mouse software, you can operate the PC using the keyboard.
Follow the steps below to learn more about NeatMouse software and keyboard PC management:
- Go to the official Page of the NeatMouse Website and download the setup file.
- Launch the NeatMouse Application on your Desktop, go to Dashboard.
- Here you will see all the options related to mouse keys, check them carefully.
- And Set the most suitable option for all the mouse keys.
- After all, Finally, Save the changes to apply the Keyboard keys to control the Mouse keys.
If you want to learn more about other technological topics, you may follow us on Twitter and read our most recent blogs.