Completely wireless Bluetooth earbuds made specifically for iOS devices like the iPhone and iPad, Apple’s AirPods are a popular accessory. But AirPods also function with a variety of other gadgets, including a Windows PC. Here’s how to pair and connect your AirPods with your PC if you want to use them with it…
To connect AirPods to a PC, put your AirPods in the case and press and hold the small button on the back until the status light starts blinking white. Your AirPods should then show up in the Add a Device window in your PC’s Bluetooth settings, where you can click to pair and connect.
1. Put your AirPods in their case and make sure they are charged.
2. Open Settings on your PC from the Start menu. It’s the gear-shaped icon above the power button. You can also type Settings in the Start menu search box.
3. Click Devices.
4. At the top of the Bluetooth & other devices section, make sure Bluetooth is turned on. The switch should be toggled to the right and colored blue.
5. Click Add Bluetooth or another device.
6. In the Add a Device window, click Bluetooth.
7. Open the lid of your AirPods case. (Skip this step if you own AirPod Max.)
8. Press and hold the small button on the back of the case for several seconds, until the status light on the front of the case starts blinking white.
9. The AirPods should appear in the list of devices available for pairing on your PC. They might first appear as Headphones, and then change to AirPods after a few moments.
10. Click AirPods.
11. Windows will connect to the AirPods and display a success message. Click Done. You can now listen to your PC audio through the AirPods.
Troubleshooting When Your AirPods Won’t Connect to Your PC
Making sure that the AirPods are charged is only one of numerous solutions for fixing AirPods that won’t connect. However, you might want to reset your AirPods if you continue to experience issues. You’ll be able to charge them and get them to sync correctly that way.
There are also some extra articles that you can read about here:
- Clearing Instagram Cache: How to Do It on iPhone and Android?
- How To Get Madden 24 50% Offer? All You Need To Know
It’s also possible that your PC, not your AirPods, is the source of the problem. Try running the Windows troubleshooter if that’s the case. The Start menu’s Settings is where you can get to it.
Select System, followed by Troubleshoot, before selecting Updates & Security (for Windows 10) or System (for Windows 11). Finally, select Bluetooth and then Other Troubleshooters. You might get advice on how to resolve the problem after that has finished. For more details see the tweet below:
— techguidecentral (@techguidecentr1) January 23, 2023
How to Disconnect Your AirPods From Your Windows PC?
Once you’re done using them, you can quickly unpair your AirPods from other devices via Bluetooth, just like any other Bluetooth device. Here’s how to unplug your AirPods from a Windows computer:
- Go back to Settings from the Windows start menu, then click the ‘Bluetooth & Devices’ option.
- Locate your AirPods on the top of Bluetooth & Devices the click the button with three dots.
- Click on the Remove Device button.
- Confirm your selection by clicking Yes to remove the device.
If you liked reading this post, then make sure to bookmark our website, Digitalnewsexpert.com, for more such content.