The Apple ecosystem enables effortless synchronization of all applications and content across Apple devices. You can even read and respond to iPhone-received messages on your Mac. However, even with an Android-powered smartphone, you can synchronize your text messages with your Mac. This article describes how to access Android messages on a Mac.
Can I View Android Messages On My Mac
Macs do not support automatic synchronization with Android-based smartphones by default. However, it is possible to receive Android text messages on your Mac using third-party applications. With specialized synchronization software, you can receive and send text messages from an Android phone on your Mac. Thus, you can check all of your messages without touching your Android-powered smartphone.
How Do I Sync My Android Text Messages With My Mac?
Apple prohibits the use of the Messages application on Android. Due to the competition between the Android and iOS operating systems, it is unlikely that Apple will offer this option. There are, fortunately, ways to receive and send Android messages on a Mac.
Use Google Messages
The official Google app for text messaging is called Messages. It supports SMS, MMS, and RCS chat. The application is available at no cost. Here’s how to use it to synchronize Android and Mac messages:
- Launch the Messages application on your Android.
- Open a browser on your Mac and navigate to messages.google.com.
- On your desktop screen, a QR code will appear. Scan the barcode using an Android device.
- Check the box next to “Remember this computer”
- Now, you can view your Android messages directly on your Mac’s screen.
- Google Play displaying the Messages application Google Play displays the Messages application
Same as many Macbook users, you might also want to know How To Select Multiple Photos On Mac? Three Easy Ways To Do The Work
Airtext is a program that synchronizes the messages on your Android device with your Mac. Additionally, Windows, Android for tablets, and iOS for iPadOS are supported. The application is not free; monthly fees are $4.99. However, there is also a free version with certain restrictions.
The free version of Airtext allows you to send up to five SMS or MMS messages daily and store up to 500 text messages. Additionally, the free version contains advertisements.
Here is how to use Airtext on a Mac to receive Android messages:
- Install Airtext on your Android device and sign up for an account.
- Install Airtext on your Mac and sign into your account.
- After logging in to the Airtext client app on both your Mac and Android device, you can send and receive Android messages on your Mac.
Use SyncMate Expert
SyncMate Expert is a program that enables the synchronization of all data between Android and Mac, including text messages. There are both free and paid options. The free version lets you access your contacts, SMS, and calendar. The premium version offers additional features, including the ability to sync media files.
Note that the free edition only permits viewing Android messages on a Mac, whereas the paid edition permits sending Android messages from a Mac, removing SMS, and searching SMS.
To write this article, we have collected information from various source including Nektony.com