You may be qualified for this plan if you already get government assistance through a programme like SNAP/Food Stamps, Medicaid, Supplemental Security Income, or another similar programme. The Affordable Connectivity Program provides funding for the Airtalk Wireless application (ACP).
It’s a federal programme that facilitates access to wireless phones and other modern conveniences for low-income citizens. A monthly fee of $5 allows you to call anywhere in Canada or Mexico from your phone.
These handsets are provided at no cost to the customer, with no associated monthly fees, and no shipping costs. This lot includes a wide variety of smartphones, including the iPhone 7, as well as the Samsung Galaxy S8 and S9.
How To Apply For Airtalk Wireless Application?
1.1. Use this link to start the application process.
1.2. Once you click on the Apply Now tab, you will be taken to the application.
1.3.Add your ZIP Code to start the application process.
1.5. Read the benefits of each scheme and then click on Apply Now for the plan or option you want to have. Include your consent and application details in the next segment.1.6. Add all other details in the application as per the prompts that appear one after another.
1.7. Add your proof of identity, address, and eligibility. Match the address given in the ID with your application.
1.8. To confirm your address proof, proceed by pressing the Confirm tab.
1.9. You will also need to check your household information and then choose the Continue option.
1.10. Next, select the government program you wish to be a part of. Once you have chosen your program, press the Continue tab so that you are taken to the National Verifier website. Submit your verification proofs and you will transfer back to the AirTalk Wireless site where you must go ahead and complete the application.
1.11. Visit the National Verifier’s website to move to the next screen.
1.12. After submitting your proofs, move to the next segment where you can leave proofs in ways you can qualify.
1.13. Review your information as per the need for the requested documents and move through the Agreements page.
1.14. Once the application is done, the next screen will show you when your documents are getting checked, and then click on the Continue tab.
1.15. After the documents are checked, the phone will be shipped to you in 5-10 days. Click on the Agree tab and then move on to select a particular phone number.
1.16. You are almost done and once you choose your plan move ahead and press on the Continue tab.
1.17. Complete the agreement and click on the Finish tab and once done, your order will get delivered within 5-10 business days.
1.18. After completing the entire information, click on the Finish tab to complete the application.
What Are The Application Requirements?
The following are some of the prerequisites for using Airtalk Wireless in an application;
- Participation in one of the following programmes is required.
- Disability Insurance Benefits (SSI)
- Governmental Support from the Bureau of Indian Affairs (BIA)
- Retirement Pay for Veterans and Their Dependents
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (food stamps) (SNAP)
- Pension Payments for Veterans and Their Dependents
- Emergency Financial Aid for Native American Families (Tribal TANF)
- A Jump On It (only those households meeting its income qualifying standard)
- Indian Reservation Food Distribution Program (FDPIR)
Payment information must be provided in the forms.
- W-2 forms for the most recent three months
- The perks of receiving a W-2, 1099, or retirement/pension statement
- Notice of Divorce and/or Child Support Award
- Unemployment insurance or compensation for injuries on the job
- Benefits and claims from the Veterans Affairs Department
Who Is Eligible?
Participants must meet the following requirements to join the Airtalk Wireless programme:
- Lifeline benefits cannot be shared amongst multiple providers.
- One must either be a citizen or a permanent resident of the United States.
- The minimum age is eighteen years old.
- An SSN or ITIN is required.
How To Get Airtalk wireless Free Government Phone?
Follow the same steps outlined above to learn more about Airtalk Wireless’s free government phones, which can be quite useful if you’re supporting a family on a tight budget.
Finally, know the situation(s) in which phone use is warranted or recommended. Read this article to get a complete picture of the application procedure and its many prerequisites. Don’t even bother starting the application process until you’re sure you know what you’re doing. The application will require a significant time commitment on your part, so schedule some downtime in advance.
Read further updates at Digitalnewsexpert.com.