Following are some pointers for stock transfers:
1) Webull-tradable US market stocks, options, ADRs, and ETFs are only permitted.
2) Webull exclusively accepts regular, Roth, and rollover IRAs and individual cash and margin accounts.
3) The delivery account’s name and type must match the receiving version exactly. The transfer may be delayed if your departing account type differs from your Webull account.
4) Depending on the broker, your broker may charge you $75 for transferring out.
5) Due to the hefty transfer fees, Webull does not enable account transfers below $500 to protect our consumers. The free alternative is to have your positions liquidated at your broker, withdraw the money to your bank, and deposit it into your Webull account.
You may also like:
How Long Will It Take to Move the Stock?
The typical completion time for stock transfers is 5-7 business days. However, if your departing account type differs from your Webull account, there can be delays. If your outgoing account has any activity, delays may also happen (unsettled stocks, ACH transactions, etc.)