Season 3 of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 and Warzone 2 are about to be released. After keeping fans in the dark for some time, Call of Duty has finally revealed the release date and time for the upcoming season. The upcoming update will contain new maps, weapons, game modes, and additional content.
Season 2 Reloaded is now accessible for Modern Warfare 2 and Warzone 2. Many fan-requested features were added to the game this season, including Combat Records in the Battle Royale title and the Resurgence game modes. The current season is, however, nearing its conclusion, and Season 3’s new content will soon be accessible to fans of the two games. Let’s check out the Warzone Season 3 Patch Notes.
Warzone Season 3 Patch Notes
Here are the most important takeaways from the WZ2 S3 Patch Notes. Scroll down to view weapon-specific buffs and penalties.
- The Ricochet Anti-Cheat system has been overhauled extensively and can now detect third-party hardware.
- The FJX Imperium and Cronen Squall are two new weapons added to the game. Both are unlocked through the Battle Pass
- Black Cell, a new Premium Battle Pass containing 12 unlockable skin variations, has been introduced. Currently, it can only be purchased with cash.
- The maximum level for progression is now 13, which is unlocked at level 650.
- Sniping with a single shot has been added to Warzone 2. Bolt-action sniper rifles with explosive ammunition will be able to eliminate an opponent with a single shot.
For a comprehensive breakdown of all the weapon buffs and nerfs, stay tuned for our upcoming Season 3 Meta article!
As you are reading this post, we have written another post about Warzone 2. Check it out here. When Is Warzone Season 3 Coming Out? Check Out The Gameplay, And Roadmap
Warzone 2 Season 3 Reloaded: Critical Insights
- Season 3 of Warzone 2 will be released on April 12 and will be available for download on April 10.
- Warzone Ranked will be introduced during the season, a mode eagerly anticipated by competitive players.
- Redeploy drones will arrive in Al Mazrah after making their debut in Season 2 on Ashika Island.
- The legendary Intervention sniper rifle will be accessible through the battle pass under a new moniker.
Date And Time Of The Release Of Warzone 2 Season 3: The third season of WZ2 and MW2 will begin streaming on April 12 at 1:00 p.m. Eastern Time. The patch notes will be made available between the dates of April 10 at 1 pm ET, when the update will be available for download, and the release of the update itself.
After years of player requests, a ranked mode will be added to Warzone mid-season. While we do not yet know all the details, we do know the following:
- There will be games played in Trios.
- The rules will be similar to those of the World Series of Warzone, which exclude vehicle-mounted turrets.
- There will be a top 250 leaderboard, similar to Modern Warfare Multiplayer’s Ranked Mode.
Will you exert yourself to reach the top 250? Once more information on Warzone Ranked Play becomes available, we will provide you with all the necessary details, tips, and meta weapons to reach the top of the leaderboard! No doubt that Call of Duty has an army of its fans, but there is another game that has a massive following and recently got a plus mode too. Yes, you got it right. We are talking about God Of War Ragnarök New Game Plus: A More Challenging Adventure
Al Mazrah will be introduced to a new Gulag at the beginning of season three! The new Gulag location will be known as “The Blacksite” and will feature both exterior and interior close combat spaces. In Modern Warfare 2’s Gun Fight mode, this map will also serve as a Gun Fight map.
Since the Season 2 Reloaded update, Redeploy drones have been present on Ashika Island; they are a redesigned version of the Redeploy balloons from the Warzone Caldera. With Season 3, they will travel to Al Mazrah, opening up new movement options on the expansive map.
The introduction of tempered plates in Caldera enables your operator to replate using only two plates as opposed to three. This allows you to save time when replenishing and get back into the fight – or out of harm’s way – as quickly as possible!
UAV Towers have been available in the DMZ since the game’s release and are now making their way to Battle Royale. UAV Towers are fixed locations on the map that, when activated, grant you temporary access to a local UAV. Once activated, the tower will appear red on the map, and nearby players will hear an audible cue indicating that it has been activated, alerting enemies to your location.
Conclusion: The release of Season 3 for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 and Warzone 2 has been eagerly anticipated by fans of the franchise, and the upcoming update promises to bring a host of exciting new features and content. Season 2 Reloaded has already added many fan-requested features to the game, including Combat Records and the Resurgence game mode. The new season is expected to introduce even more exciting gameplay options.