Diablo 4 has here, and it is fantastic. Even the best games, though, have problems. And now, many of them have been repaired. Blizzard is committed to improving the game and will release regular updates with balance tweaks, bug fixes, and other improvements. This latest update to version 1.0.3 is the game’s most giant patch to date.
Diablo 4: Patch Notes For Update 1.0.3
On June 27, Blizzard published this massive patch, which included several bug fixes, gameplay tweaks, and class balancing changes. It’s pretty significant, so buckle up.
Here is a tweet about the Diablo 4 Patch Notes Updates. You can see below:
Here are the entire Patch 1.0.3 patch notes.
The following bugs were fixed:
Dungeons, Events, and Other Activities
- Fixed a bug that prevented players from interacting with the De@d Man’s Dredge dungeon boss.Suren Whispers could no longer be performed due to a bug.
- The Those Who Call the Storm event no longer failed to register as finished.They are fixedd an issue where the Those Who Call the Storm event would apply a permanent debuff to the player, steadily draining their health.They fixedd an issue in the Cultist Refuge dungeon where foes might spawn behind the Sealed door, preventing dungeon progression.
- Characters might be damaged and ki! Edd during the Stronghold completion cutscene, which has since been fixed. (Not the heroic victory we had hoped for.)
- If the level 100 Pinnacle Boss was ki! !ed during a given phase, he would reappear with no health bar.It fixedd a bug that could prevent progression in the Fallen Temple Capstone Dungeon.They fixedd a bug that caused players to crash or freeze when entering the Untamed Thicket dungeon during the Fangs of Corruption quest.
If you want to read about the Diablo game updates, Here is an article about it; please see the link below:
- The Insatiable Fury and Mad Wolf’s Glee equipment no longer prohibited Druids from transforming into the Werebear or Werewolf Forms.
- Fixed a bug in which Spider Host opponents remained upright after exploding and dying.It fixedd a bug that prevented equipment containing socketed Gems from being mass-salvaged.It fixedd a bug that prevented players from teleporting to Cerrigar in the Cerrigar and Cerrigar Outskirts subregions.They fixedd a bug in which Corpse Tendrils might cause the corpse graphic to vanish.
- When joining a World Boss encounter, the camera would not zoom out. This has been fixed.
- After using Charge, Barbarian players would become caught between Bone Walls.
- Fixed an issue in Fields of Hatred where Rogue players remained invisible to other players after using the Concealment Skill.
- Fixed an issue where Airidah’s tornados would leave the player in a knockback state if hit by numerous tornados simultaneously.
- While Dazed, hitting any button on the controller would cease all player input.
- Fixed an issue where caches with World Tier conditions might be transported to higher World Tiers and provide rewards for that World tier.
- The Skeleton Warrior upgrade for boosting Thorns damage was not being appropriately applied.
- The Burning Instinct power on the Sorcerer Paragon board no longer accounted for Base Critical Damage in its damage calculation.
- The player may move in-game during the Leave Game countdown, which was fixed.
- During Local Co-Op play, the second player who exits the Region Progress menu is trapped in the World Map.
- Fixed a bug in which some quests did not advance appropriately for all players in Local Co-Op play.
- During Local Co-Op play, the preview space for item upgrades would only appear for Player 1.
- During Local Co-Op play, some buttons in the store become un-interactable for player 2.
- During Local Co-Op Play, targeting the same adversary resulted in distinct health bars for each player.
- Fixed an issue where player two couldn’t shut the Spirit Boons menu if player 1 had it open during Local Co-Op play.
- Fixed a bug in which the remaining player could not move on their mount if the other player left the game when playing Local Co-Op.
- The NPC Lacthan might duplicate during many quests, which has been fixed.
- Fixed a bug in which the Malign Devotion quest could become stuck if the player exited the cellar as Lakren began to stand up.
- Fixed a bug in which players’ progress in the Apex of Misery mission was halted if they teleported away and returned during the Destroy the Risen Remains goal.
- During the Demon Ledger task, the player character would be obstructed if they sat on a chair to talk to an NPC.
- If the player were close to the broken wall, Brol and Mother’s selected would move strangely during the eavesdropping sequence.
- Players can now re-enter the boss area after the Follower has joined them during the Storming the Gates mission.
- Fixed a bug that caused the Illusion Woods Statue to become uninteractive during the Wayward mission.
- The True Potential Rogue Class Quest could no longer be performed successfully due to a bug.
- Fixed a bug in which the Chat may be extended even when not visible.
- Fixed an issue where a party member’s HP bar appeared to be 0 if they left their group while not fully healed.
- The “GPU Not Supported” notice no longer displayed broken text.
- The particles for Druid’s Spirit Boons no longer remained after quitting the corresponding menu.
- On Xbox Consoles, the cross-network play notification would appear in-game even if cross-network play was turned off.
- When world bosses debuted, new players received an empty notification. This has been fixed.
- When using a controller, the Potion Upgrade icon was missing. This has been fixed.
- The Town Portal progress bar was visible while in the menus, which was fixed.
- The Tab key no longer opened the Map on PC if the Materials panel was open.
- The Spur ability for mounts was incorrectly displayed as “Not yet learned.”
- When switching between Keyboard & Mouse input and Controller input, the Linked Item menu would remain on the screen.
- When redoing the deletion of a Hardcore character, gamers will receive incorrect messaging.
- The Interact wheel prompt no longer appeared over vases near Fate’s Retreat Waypoint.
- The Socket button would remain active if the player switched tabs.
- Multiple cases where pins on the map from a quest or the player would not operate properly have been fixed.
- Fixed several instances of text not displaying properly across a range of menus.
- Multiple bugs with health bars not appearing correctly during PvP activities have been resolved.
- Various further enhancements to the user interface.
- Various fixes for localization.
- Fixed an issue where the Purveyor of Curiosities’ menu might display incorrect item quality on select products (this had no effect on what item quality was available to gamble for).
Here you can read some posts about the Diablo games:
- Diablo 4 Developer Unveils Exciting Change To Treasure Goblin Loot Drops Before Launch
- Diablo 4 Battle Pass Explained: Unlock Exclusive Rewards
- Fixed a bug that prevented users from creating Clans when their language was set to Russian or Spanish.
- The Shop would not correctly load if the player d!ed when in Checkout. This has now been fixed.
- On Xbox Series S, Xbox One, and PlayStation 4, several cutscenes would not play if the player engaged with them while in a party of three or more players.
- The Randomize Look and Swap Body Type actions in the Shop no longer worked when viewing Cosmetic Armor.
- The PlayStation 5 screen reader no longer worked properly due to a bug.
- Fixed a bug in which emotes from the Shop did not always work when used with a controller.
- The Player character’s eye would appear incorrectly during the Lorath’s cabin cutscene in the Prologue.
- Various platform-wide stability, performance, and graphic enhancements.
- Fixed an issue that prevented players from playing the game on laptops equipped with specific specialized graphics cards.
- So far, nothing but bug fixes! Blizzard went on a bug hunt with this patch, which is fantastic.
Let’s have a look at what’s new in the game.
- The experience given for finishing Nightmare Dungeons has been significantly boosted.
- Increased the amount of experience gained from ki!!ing enemies in Nightmare Dungeons significantly.
- When opened, Helltide chests now grant significantly more bonus experience.
- Individual Whispers have significantly boosted rewarded experience across the board.
- The issue where no experience was rewarded for completing the hold-out style event that can occur after fulfilling dungeon objectives has been resolved.
- Helltide Roaming bosses will now drop higher-quality treasure more consistently.
- Players can now teleport directly to their Nightmare Dungeon from the map.
- Weekly bonus caches from world bosses no longer require a level to open.